Sunday, April 15, 2018

Ifu Ennada - CDQ Didn’t Rape Me.

Evicted BBNaija housemate,  Ifu Ennada caused a wide social media ruckus when she alleged rapper CDQ dumped her after she made
several financial investments in his career. Also during her stay in Big Brother’s House Ifu disclosed that she was raped. Erroneously Nigerians assumed it was CDQ.
Check This Out==>>>[MUSIC] Wizkid X Ty Dolla Sign - Highgrade (Prod. By Mut4y)
During an interview with Sunday Scoop, Ifu Ennada has corrected the notion CDQ raped her. She mentioned that she was raped yet by an entertainer whom she would expose at the right time.

“I was the one who was raped and I didn’t talk about it until recently. When I am ready to reveal the rapist’s identity, I will do so. For now, it is no one’s business. I don’t know what gave people the impression that it was CDQ.  I didn’t mention CDQ’s name. I don’t understand people,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment